DSMZ-Deutsche Sammlung von
Mikroorganismen und Zellkulturen GmbH
Price Information for DSM 19156 Name:
Prices and supply forms:
The price of each culture varies depending on the delivery form. For the above mentioned culture the available delivery forms and prices are:
|Delivery form|| ||Prices|
|Freeze Dried|| ||90,- €|
|Active culture on request|| ||210,- €|
|DNA|| ||135,- €|| |
|Price Category for this culture: 1|
Banking and Handling charges (per order):
In addition to the above mentioned costs of a culture DSMZ raises a combined banking and handling fee for the complete order (independently of the number of cultures). This fees depends on the total amount of the invoice:
| Invoice amount (net)||EU-member||Non-EU|
|21-100 €||5 €||15 €|
|101-500 €||10 €||20 €|
|>501 €||15 €||30 €|
Freight Charges per order:
Additional freight charges depend on the country, in which the culture will be delivered and the following conditions:
The price for a delivery in a certain country is listed on our website: https://www.dsmz.de/catalogues/catalogue-microorganisms/prices.html
- Risk Group 1 cultures and DNA samples will be shipped with carrier (usually FedEx) to all destinies inside Germany, Europe and outside of Europe.
- Risk Group 2 and 3** cultures will be shipped as UN 3373 with carrier (usually FedEx) to all destinies inside Germany, Europe and outside of Europe.
- Frozen dispatch (all Risk Groups) will be shipped as UN1845 with carrier (according to the availability of the service FedEx, TNT or World Courier) and is not available for all countries.
Nagoya Protocol Restrictions:
Customers who purchase this strain from DSMZ should partner with a Brazilian institution and are free to conduct research and development activities, however before publishing results, applying for any intellectual property rights and / or marketing products, the Brazilian institution will have to register the R&D in the SisGen system.
The user, in association with a Brazilian institution can conduct R&D with the material and the Brazilian partner must register the research in SisGen before the following cases:
- Request of any intellectual property right
- Commercialization of any intermediate product
- Release of results, final or partial, in scientific or communication circles
- Notification of finished product or reproductive material developed as a result of the access
Note: This is in accordance with article 12 of Brazilian Law 13.123/2015.
Act dealing with the prevention & control of infectious diseases in man (Infektionsschutzgesetz), Category A1
All prices are net prices, non-binding and subject to changes.
Our General Terms & Conditions apply to all deliveries and services (http://www.dsmz.de/terms.html).
|Geschäftsführer/Managing Director: |
Prof. Dr. Jörg Overmann; Bettina Fischer
Supervisory Board: MD Dr. David Schnieders
|Braunschweigische Landessparkasse |
Kto.-Nr./Account: 2 039 220
BLZ/Bank Code: 250 500 00
IBAN DE22 2505 0000 0002 0392 20
SWIFT (BIC) NOLADE 2 H
|Handelsregister/ Commercial Register: |