+++ Please use the new form for ordering services! +++
The chemotaxonomic characteristics are required for the description of bacterial strains. Staff members of the DSMZ provide their expertise in the polyphasic approach, applying state-of-the-art technologies. The basic requirement to start the identification work is a pure culture of the organism under investigation. You may provide biomass for the individual method or provide a living culture and order biomass production at the DSMZ.
Please choose the required analyses:
- Analysis of Fatty Acids
- Analysis of Mycolic Acids
- Analysis of Polar Lipids
- Analysis of Peptidoglycan Structure
- Analysis of Respiratory Quinones
- Analysis of Whole-Cell Sugars
- Detection of isomers of 2,6-diaminopimelic acid (Dpm) and of 2,6-diamino-3-hydroxypimelic acid (OH-Dpm)
The results can be complemented by analysis of metabolic activities and a phenotypic characterization.